Stuff related to physics and maths
List of publications - sorted by categories
(including full-text versions).
(from 2008 on, only very rarely
Exercises from linear algebra
project (in czech
for the course
Electron transport in quantum systems (Charles university,
Based on this course, four lectures
in the PIER Graduate Week 2016 were prepared.
- transport in solid-state systems in semiclassical and fully
quantum mechanical approach (e.g. magnetotransport in 2D and
3D semiconductor superlattices, anisotropic magnetoresistance,
optical properties of certain materials)
- fractional quantum Hall states with spin
- dilute magnetic semiconductors
- antiferromagnetically ordered materials...
- ... and spintronics in general